1 Pair of MC4 Connector Y type 4 to 1 Y Style Branch Connector Cables for solar panels.
– 1 set include 4 male and 1 female or 1 male and 4 female connector cables
– main cable is 6mm2,the branch cable is 4mm2
– this photo voltaic branch connector set is the perfect solution to link any number of solar panel
– with the capacity of anti-aging and resistance to ultraviolet radiation on the out cover
– the length of cable with connector are depend on the customer needs.
– with convenient installation, strong commonality
– to meet the using requirement under bad outdoor condition
Cable Standard:4.0mm sq(12AWG)
QTY 1 pairs= 2 pcs
Application: Lighting, solar system
Type :PV Connector
Gender: male and female
Rated Voltage: 1000V DC/UL 600V
DC Rated current :40A
Suitable cable cross-sections :2.5 sq mm~~6.0 sq mm
Pin dimension :4.0mm
Proof voltage :TUV 6000AC (1MIN)
Protection class: class II
Contact material: Copper,tin-plated
Application: solar panel
1.What’s the specialty of this connector?
This connector is used for connecting four solar panels together in parallel. If you want to connect four positives together and four negatives together of four solar panels, then you can use one (male-female) pair of MC4 4 in 1 Y connector to connect it.Of course, this assumes that all solar panels are already using MC4 connectors.
2. Do we need to buy MC4 connector along with it for connecting cables?
Yes, if MC4 connectors are not already there in connecting cables, then you must purchase MC4 connectors separately.
3. Is the use of branch connector/y connector right according to IEC/IS standards?
If your current rating of MC4 and MC4 4 in 1 Y connectors is within limits then there is no problem.
4. What is the difference between MC4 & MC4 4 in 1 Y connector?
MC4 connector is used to connect positive cable to negative cable (for example connecting solar panels in series) while MC4 4 in 1 Y connector is used to connect to positive cables together (connecting solar panels in parallel).