Moulded case circuit breakers (MCCB) are electromechanical devices which find application in protecting electrical circuit from overload and short circuit currents. MCCB is designed in compliance with IS/IEC 60947-2 with Thermal and Magnetic tripping element for circuit protection.
- Conform to IS/IEC 60947-2
- In: 100A
- No of poles: 3P
- Short circuit current breaking capacity 10kA (Ics= 100% Icu)
- Adjustable thermal(0.8 to 10In) & Fixed magnetic type.
- High mechanical and Electrical life
- Push to trip button for testing.
- Clear indication of ‘ON’ ‘OFF’ & ‘TRIP’ position.
- Neutral pole 100% protected.
- Do not install breaker in place of an environment with shock, high temperature, humidity, dust, corrosive gases, excessive vibration etc. to prevent malfunctioning of the device.
- When the circuit breaker TRIPS by itself, clear the cause of tripping and then turn the handle ON, else it may lead to the fire accident.
- Maintain the range of voltage, current as per the name plate.
- Maintain terminal screw tightening torque to prevent overheating(3Nm).
- Be sure to fit phase barriers between phases.
- Manual TRIPPING to be done on breaker in ON condition.
- When the device becomes useless, it should be disposed off as an industrial waste.
- Adjustment of thermal knob to be done in breaker TRIP position only, using flat screw driver.
Note: Mounting instruction will be available in the manual provided with the product.
Spreaders are included in the pack.